Tuesday, April 28, 2009

And I think its gonna be a long, long time

When we last left our hero...


Yes. I know it has been a long time since I've updated this thing.
Since my last update I have:

Turned 20.
Experienced the Coachella Music and Arts Festival.
Seen Jenny Lewis.
Seen Lily Allen.
Woken up next to a handsome man who am proud to call one of my best friends.

Life experiences, ya know?


I'm not really sure of much of anything anymore.
Ha! I'm not pursuing a relationship with Aaron. Timing is awful. Unfortunately, there are still moments when I am drawn to him. Aww... and he bought me a stuffed panda and a candle for my birthday! Errg... (Pee-ness!) But for now, I'm going to try and date someone else.

I'm probably going to fail my Anthropology class... and possibly my Math class. But I am determined to pass my Political Science class! =]

Right now I need to continue to focus (re-focus) on myself. Sounds odd though. Hmm... Oh well.
I'm really tired.

Good night.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited for you.
    this time you're going through is really thee best.
    t'was my summer, t'was AMAZING.
    enjoy every second.

    ReplyDelete