Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm going forth to buy me some candy

'Twas a good day.
Work went by in a flash.
Kinda didn't go to school today... Hehehe...

A woman who comes though my line brought me several documents on work furloughs today.

It was very, very sweet of her.


In other news, my friend John Bone who I met in Norway seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. He was the most memorable part of my Eurail travels.


My room is "complete". Final bookcase assembled. Pink Fish nearly died today. Lept out of the vase! I was startled. He is okay though.


I've fallen so far behind in homework... I'm a lazy panda...

My brain hurts. Someone should remove it for me.




He has taken a shine to me.
Yay me? :]

2 comments:

  1. i too am a lazy panda.
    why is undergrad busy work so time-consuming?
    i'd much rather listen to a record.

    in regards to the last post: Hooray!

    ReplyDelete